Re: Cebit2010

From: Joerg Jaspert <joerg_at_debian.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 18:00:28 +0100

> just in case others see the call for projects: I've filled it out for
> Debian, so lets see if we get space for Cebit2010.

And we dont. I just got the message that Debian doesn't get a booth this
year. Don't ask for a reason, I don't know any.

Should someone want to do a presentation about Debian within that "Open
Source Forum" please contact me and I get you in touch with the right
people. I myself am not interested for just a presentation.

--
bye, Joerg
It seems to me that the account creation step could be fully automated: