FOSDEM booth

From: Wouter Verhelst <wouter_at_debian.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 23:39:53 +0100

Hi all,

With all the cross-distro muck this year, one would almost forget.

We have a 2-table booth at FOSDEM. Ideas for what to do with it are
welcome. Someone to handle it, too, since I got kindof sucked into
managing the two cross-distro developers' rooms, which is likely to eat
much of my time.

trying to fool the system.