Re: Video team at FOSDEM 2010?

From: Kurt Roeckx <kurt_at_roeckx.be>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 15:30:09 +0100

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 03:03:23PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> Hi,
>
> With the changes to the way the FOSDEM devrooms will be organized this
> year, I was wondering whether the debconf video team would still be
> interested in doing video recording?
>
> Personally, I'd very much like that; if the video team is up for this,
> let me know, and I'll make sure that's possible.
>
> Note however, that this year there will be two devrooms to video. If you
> guys do not have the resources to do this, I'm sure we can arrange the
> schedule so that you only need to be filming in one room, and that we
> put all the "interesting" talks there.

Do you have any idea in which room(s) this would be, what kind of
equipment is in that room already, and if other distros would also
like to do recording? There are always several teams around.

Anyway, we currently only arranged for the equipment for 1 room to
be here, the rest is already shipped to New York. I think it's
unlikely that we can get enough camera's to do 2 rooms. So it
would clearly be easier for us if we only had to do 1 room.

Do you have any idea at what time we could have access to the
room? Last year we needed about 30 minutes to set up everything,
but it might be a larger room this year?

Kurt