Debian@26C3 - chaos communication congress in berlin

From: Holger Levsen <holger_at_layer-acht.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 12:24:15 +0100

Hi,

I was asked to drop a mail here asking for volunteers for a Debian booth or
such at the 26c3 in Berlin. We would need volunteers for staffing the booth
as well as one or two individuals willing to organize it and take some
responsibility.

If wanted, we could get some Debian merchandise there as the previous year.

Please speak up now.

cheers,
        Holger