OpenRheinRuhr 2009

From: Alexander Wirt <formorer_at_debian.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:48:53 +0100

Hi folks,

OpenRheinRuhr 2009 [1] will happen from 07th to 08th november in Bottrop,
Ruhrpott, Germany. Debian will have a booth there and I'm the main organizer.
It you want to participate on our booth its now time to drop me a mail. (I'll
have to apply for exhibitor tickets soon)

I will organize Merchandising and booth stuff (T-Shirts, Stickers...). If
someone would provide a demo PC we would also be able to demonstrate some
debian stuff.

I also created a wikipage for the event [2]

Thanks for your attention

Alex

[1] http://openrheinruhr.de/ (only in german)
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsDe/2009/OpenRheinRuhr