Re: Debian Village at HAR2009 (was: One week to HAR2009!)

From: Holger Levsen <holger_at_layer-acht.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 14:36:28 +0200

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 6. August 2009, Axel Beckert wrote:
> Since I just was at DebConf9 and I'm on holidays now, I would like to
> see the (small) village as place to hang out, recover from DebConf9
> (/me waves to h01ger ;-)

/me waves back :)

> I herewith announce that the village shall be at the border between
> the camping areas D and W

yay, thank you!

> One village/party tent wouldn't be bad.

right. last time we bought a small party tent, because noone had one/enough
space to bring one...

> h0lger: Do you have that big Debian banner which was in the entrance
> hall at Muņoz Torrero? That would make a good feature of our small
> village. ;-)

Jelmer will bring it \o/ We still need to find someone to route it back to
credativ though....

I'll bring a pirate flag, some light chains and could bring a switch, if
needed... if you want my mobile phone number, please reply in private.

cheers! looking forward to see you there!
        Holger