Re: creativity contests at exhibitions

From: martin f krafft <madduck_at_debian.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 13:21:01 +0200

also sprach Alexander Reichle-Schmehl <tolimar_at_debian.org> [2009.07.26.1143 +0200]:
> While I fail to come up with a better idea, I think an event,
> where visitors can participate and do something during the
> conference would be a better idea. A lot of visitors of the
> froscon don't contributed to Debian directly, so such a kind of
> events would exclude a major part of the visitors.

That would be the idea behind doing it again next year so that
people have a year to prepare. However, a book may not be enough of
an incentive for that.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck_at_d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

"the pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
                                                      -- oscar wilde