Re: creativity contests at exhibitions

From: martin f krafft <madduck_at_debian.org>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 20:16:54 +0200

also sprach Sebastian Harl <tokkee_at_debian.org> [2009.07.25.1942 +0200]:
> Galileo Press offered us (as in "the Debian team") to provide some
> samples of their latest book on Debian [1] to be used on
> exhibitions, e.g. for doing something like a lottery. I was
> thinking about accepting that offer for FrOSCon and doing some
> sort of creativity contest. However, I failed to come up with
> a good idea how that contest might look like in detail, i.e. what
> exactly the contest could be about, how to chose a winner, etc.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2005/11/msg00421.html

Or do something entirely different, ask people to give a 60 second
presentation of a contribution they made and let the audience vote.
Repeat every year from then on. By next year there'll also be books
of mine available if you want it.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck_at_d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

"in diving to the bottom of pleasure
 we bring up more gravel than pearls."
                                                   -- honoré de balzac