Re: FrOSCon 2009, 22.+23. August, St. Augustin, Germany

From: Axel Beckert <abe_at_deuxchevaux.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 13:42:58 +0200

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 01, 2009 at 12:25:06PM +0200, Sebastian Harl wrote:
> * people to staff the booth:

I'll be there and added myself to the wiki page.

It will be the last stop of my summer holidays and I'll come from
HAR2009 (the weekend before) and will be in the Netherlands the week
inbetween.

So I won't be able to bring much more own hardware than my EeePC
running Sid. But I maybe able to take a few things (e.g. a box of
merchandising stuff or so) from HAR to FrOSCon and maybe some more
things from Credativ to FrOSCon if necessary.

Apropos HAR2009: There will be a Debian village at HAR2009:
https://wiki.har2009.org/page/Village:Debian

Currently checking with formorer what merchandising stuff we will have
available for HAR2009...

                Regards, Axel

--
Axel Beckert - abe@deuxchevaux.org, abe@noone.org - http://noone.org/abe/