Re: Disappointment about the appearance of our CLT booth

From: Ferdi Thommes <devil_at_sidux.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 10:05:47 +0200

Am Monday 23 March 2009 14:03:31 schrieb Marko Jung | LinuxTag:
> Hi.
>
> Andreas Tille schrieb:
> > On Mon, 23 Mar 2009, Ferdi Thommes wrote:
> >> I do this for 2 reasons: - sidux is debian - I am trying to create
> >> a better relationship between the 2 projects (have not made much
> >> progress as far as relationship goes)
> >
> > That's a shame and I would really like to talk about this. At least
> > next years CLT should be used for this. I'd suggest a meeting after
> > official part has closed to hav enough time for this.
>
> How about a meeting or even coordinated appearance at LinuxTag in
> Berlin? There are still more than three months to the event, so there
> should be plenty of time to join forces. The sidux project has already
> been accepted, will Debian participate this year?
>
> Btw: the initial application round for the better booth locations ends
> tomorow...
>
> Best regards,
> Marko

After talking to Alexander Wirt (formorer) who organizes LT 2009 for Debian
we agreed to have adjacent booths for the event. We also decided that a
meeting of both projects to clear out some misunderstandings about the
perception of sidux in parts of the Debian project.
Thanks to Marko Jung for the idea and for the offer to provide a room in the
evening to have such a meeting.

greetz
ferdi

--