Re: Disappointment about the appearance of our CLT booth

From: Andreas Tille <tillea_at_rki.de>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 16:20:26 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 26 Mar 2009, Michael Banck wrote:

> Just as an information point, I think we already asked LinuxTag booth
> personell to do hacking in the hacking area even way back when it was
> located in Karlsruhe and more of a community event still.

If there is a hacking area things are quite clear. I was in Karlsruhe
the last three years when it was there and I confirm that if there is
a chance to use the hacking area there is no need to work on Debian
issues inside the booth. And the booth in Karlsruhe was just different
from the situation in Chemnitz.

> But I have never been to CLT so cannot judge what is appropriate there.

You should have been there - it's a really nice event.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

PS: Ah and BTW, if you would have been in Chemnitz this would have enabled
     us to continue to discuss debichem issues as we did in München. You
     obviosely noticed one outcome when I asked for stricter rules for
     long descriptions (but the outcome was a bit weak). I'd be happe to
     continue in PM / IRC about continuing further with Debichem.

--
http://fam-tille.de