Re: Disappointment about the appearance of our CLT booth

From: Ferdi Thommes <devil_at_sidux.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 20:23:53 +0100

Am Monday 23 March 2009 20:14:28 schrieb Michael Mohn:
> Am 23.03.2009 um 11:01 schrieb Ferdi Thommes:
> > Hi,
> > let me throw in a few ideas here.
> > I organize the booths for sidux on conventions in Germany
> >

> > As a result i would like to propose for sidux and debian to talk
> > before
> > conventions (here on the list or on #debian.de) about the projets
> > plans for
> > their booth to have a better experience for the user. They are who
> > we do it
> > for.
>
> what about allways trying to get adjacent booths and join them to have
> more space and more workpower to do a nice setup?
> there is no point in trying to steal visitors from each other...
> or am i missing something?
> it is not a we/them thing, right?

what i was doing so far was getting the neighbouring booth.
i failed on LT 2008.

Marko Jung | LinuxTag wrote:
How about a meeting or even coordinated appearance at LinuxTag in
Berlin? There are still more than three months to the event,
about joining booths we would have to talk.
no problem from our (sidux) side though.

greetz
ferdi

--
Ferdi Thommes