Re: Disappointment about the appearance of our CLT booth

From: Marko Jung | LinuxTag <mjung_at_linuxtag.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 14:03:31 +0100

Hi.

Andreas Tille schrieb:
> On Mon, 23 Mar 2009, Ferdi Thommes wrote:
>> I do this for 2 reasons: - sidux is debian - I am trying to create
>> a better relationship between the 2 projects (have not made much
>> progress as far as relationship goes)
>
> That's a shame and I would really like to talk about this. At least
> next years CLT should be used for this. I'd suggest a meeting after
> official part has closed to hav enough time for this.

How about a meeting or even coordinated appearance at LinuxTag in
Berlin? There are still more than three months to the event, so there
should be plenty of time to join forces. The sidux project has already
been accepted, will Debian participate this year?

Btw: the initial application round for the better booth locations ends
tomorow...

Best regards,
Marko