New event OpenRheinRuhr

From: Karsten Jaeger <lists_at_oss42.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 22:05:53 +0100

Hi,

we are proud to announce a new event for free software in the most
populous region in Europe.

Name: OpenRheinRuhr
Date: 7./8. Nov 2009
Place: Saalbau Bottrop

The Debian booth-staff at Cebit asked me to bring this up here.

We're still working on a more formal call for projects but if you're
interested in organzing a debian presence at OpenRheinRuhr feel free to
email aussteller_at_openrheinruhr.de anytime.

For more information please visite our website
http://www.openrheinruhr.de (currently only in
german and still under construction) or write an email to
orga_at_openrheinruhr.de

Cheers,
Karsten