Re: Lenny Release Party in Switzerland - Menu

From: Didier Raboud <didier_at_raboud.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 15:08:22 +0100

Hi all,

here is a proposal for the menu :

        Crêpes [0]

I will manage to have a lot of different things to put on top (cheese, ham,
sweets, …) but it would be über-cool if each of you could bring either an first
plate (peanuts, Debian cookies, wine, whatever) or a dessert (use your
imagination). It shares the costs and brings fun ! :)

If nobody objects to the crêpes, I will go shopping tomorrow. I could also
manage a fondue or a raclette (though more expensive), just ask (early) !

Best regards from the not-so-sunny-yet Corseaux !

OdyX

[0] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cr%c3%aape

--
Didier Raboud, proud Debian user.