videos from the debian dev room at fosdem

From: Holger Levsen <holger_at_layer-acht.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 17:39:16 +0100

Hi,

this mail shall start our planings for recording and streaming from the Debian
dev room at FOSDEM :-)

http://wiki.debian.org/FosdemVideo2009 has some first raw data, please add
yourself there if you want to volunteer some work.

We probably could do with two cameras (one pointing at the speaker, the other
at the audience) and a twinpact for grabbing the vga-out from the speakers
laptop, but that would mean we would need _four_ people operating at all
times: 2 camera operators, 1 audio mixer, 1 video mixer.

Not sure if this makes sense, we'd also use more space in the room.

And, first and foremost, we need some hardware. At the moment we haven't got a
single camera and only one computer. If you can bring equiqment, please speak
up now! (And add it to the wiki page.)

The network setup shall mostly be the same as we had last year, that is we
will use apu.debconf.org as external icecast relay. (Or?)

regards,
        Holger