Re: Question about being an exhibitor at Dreamhack Winter 2008

From: Martin Schulze <joey_at_infodrom.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 15:43:29 +0200

Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Monday 07 April 2008 13:01, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > > Does Debian have a budget for PR? If not we might have a solution for
> > > this.
> > No; Debian is an all-volunteer organization, and PR usually happens
> > because volunteers want to provide it.
>
> I think we still should set up a PR budget...

Please provide ideas on what to do wrt. PR, then approach the DPL or
the local charity that hosts Debian money. If the idea is interesting
and won't just burn loads of money chances are good that money will
be granted for that.

If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country.
	-- motd of irc.funet.fi