Poll: Demand for Keysigning Parties per Region

From: RalfGesellensetter <rgx_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 12:57:32 +0100

Dear list,

usually this list informs about events that are already scheduled.
But why not do it viceversa and request the demand for additional
events?

Nowadays there is an increased demand for privacy - and possibly for
regional keysigning parties. So, please complete next paragraph to give
possible event managers a chance to schedule additional events:

I am [not] interested in a workshop to create my GPG key.
I am [not] interested to join a keysigning party in my region,
i.e.: