about your music, please read..

From: <music_at_ridethekiac.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 21:25:16 -0500

Hi,

I checked out your music page, and want to invite you to start a free artist page at IAC.

IACmusic.com is an indie allstar site, it recently got mention in Rolling Stone, and has been called the most innovative music site on the web. Cashbox Magazine liked the site so much that now all indie content on their charts comes directly from IAC. Anyway I think your tunes would do well there. Our listener base is huge, with a very active community, and we are now in the process of purchasing our own mid-market FM station so IAC is about to become a launching pad for real radio airplay.

We are about the music and indie culture. No cookie-cutters were used in the making of this site. Meanwhile, you can sell your downloads with no upfront cost and you get 100% of the profits, unlike on Snocap which takes 39 cents out of every sale! Check out the site here, if you want to find real listeners, this is the place to do it.

Here's a direct shortcut to start a free page. Any additional exposure can help you get your music to the world.

Hope to hear your songs at IAC soon..

Toby, a&r - IACmusic.com