Re: OpenExpo 2008 Bern -- call for helpers

From: Mario Iseli <mario_at_debian.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 01:34:39 +0100

On Mon, Dec 03, 2007 at 02:23:47PM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> Dear lists,
>
> Next year's OpenExpo Bern takes place on 12/13 March. Debian has
> been given space for a booth, as before. We even have someone in
> charge — thanks to René Stegmaier!

I won't attend one more OpenExpo... Tolimar planned to give a talk this year
which i finally overtook 6 days before.

No real "Thank you", sleeping people in the auditory just sitting there to have
the best place for the whole day, no t-shirt or something like that (I like
t-shirts for events, nice souvenirs and you always think back when you wear it).

And what i especially didn't like where some antisocial people from the CCCZH
who just disturbed.

Sorry :(

--
  .''`.     Mario Iseli <mario_at_debian.org>
 : :'  :    Debian GNU/Linux developer