Preliminary Debian booth schedule for Systems

From: Michael Banck <mbanck_at_debian.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 19:09:21 +0200

(if you just follow-up to area-muc, feel free to do so in german)

Hi,

I have made a first draft of this year's booth schedule, it is (along
with all the other information) also up at
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsDeSystems2007 for editing, but please
get in contact with me if you do.

In general Wolfgang Lonien will be around for most of Systems, so he
will be able to jump in if somebody is not available or we need more
manpower.

Here goes:

|| Time || Tuesday || Wednesday || Thursday || Friday ||
|| 9-12 || WolfgangLonien || CajusPollmeyer || RobertLemmen || WolfgangLonien ||
|| || MichaelBanck || RobertGrimm || RobertGrimm || RobertLemmen ||
|| 12-15 || WolfgangLonien || CajusPollmeyer || RobertLemmen || WolfgangLonien ||
|| || MichaelBanck || RobertGrimm || RobertGrimm || RobertLemmen ||
|| || FranzPletz || JanMarekGlogowski || MichaelBanck || ||
|| 15-18 || WolfgangLonien || RobertGrimm || RobertLemmen || WolfgangLonien ||
|| || FranzPletz || JanMarekGlogowski || MichaelBanck || MichaelBanck ||

Friday isn't fleshed out a lot yet, and the other days might need an
overhaul. Please let me know if you are on this list, but cannot make
the above dates/times. Also, Arne Wichmann and Erich Schubert
volunteered to help if there is need.

As this year's Open Source area appears to be really densly packed,
we will probably not be able to tell until Monday how many people really
fit at the booth.

Otherwise, here are the things we could still need help with I guess:

 * Help organising the party on Thursday evening. Simon Richter
   volunteered to organise it, but as he's ill currently, some more
   people can maybe jump in as well.

 * Names plates, see the wiki. I am not able to find last year's
   glabels file (only got the PDF), so please contact me if you want to
   start over.

 * We would like to show off some nice Debian applications, like Debian
   Live, Graphical Installer, etc. If you have an idea about what we
   could show, or a ready-made solution (Live CD, Qemu/VMware image)
   please let us know or edit the wiki.

 * CD labels. We will be able to get CDs burned semi-professionally,
   and there is chance we can provide our own CD label artwork for that.
   It would be nice to have something based on the official Etch
   artwork, anybody know?

cheers,

Michael