Fosdem 2008 Videoteam

From: David Noble <dave_at_mrdaven.mine.nu>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 14:16:48 +0000

Hi!

In order to improve the quality of video from Fosdem 2008, I have
proposed to use a DVswitch setup similar to that used successfully at
Debconf 7; more on this subject can be found on my original post to
debconf-video here:

http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20070930.034944.f563b070.en.html

As there is a possibility that we may be operating using multiple
cameras, we would like to do team organisation slightly better. If you
are interested in helping us out with this, please add yourself to the
wiki here:

http://wiki.debian.org/FosdemVideo2008

If you would like to participate in active discussion on this, please
join the #debconf-video channel on OFTC, or use the debconf-video
mailinglist.

I understand this is very premature, but I think it would be beneficial
if all this is well organised, so the production goes as smoothly as
possible.

Kind regards,

Dave Noble (daven)