Systems talks

From: Michael Banck <mbanck_at_debian.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 15:18:14 +0200

Hi,

this year, there will be some talks next to the Free Software Projects
area at the Systems expo[1] in Munich.

Unfortunately, the deadline for getting talks into the official
programme was already yesterday, but it is still possible to propose a
Debian related talk as there are a few free slots left which would get
advertised at the project area directly.

Talks are probably mostly in german (and I actually I assume german
might be required, but I can check back if there is interest by a
non-german speaker), are 30 minutes long, are to be held at a podium
right in the expo hall (so it will be noisy and people will walk around
all the time) and should ideally fit into the general scheme of Systems
(which is, "business oriented", "security solutions", "admin solutions"
etc.)

The following talks have been scheduled so far, to get a feeling:

Kundenpflege mit TinyERP
SAS und WEB 2.0 auf Basis von LIMBAS
Große Installationen mit PostgreSQL
Identity Management mit OpenLDAP
Elektronische Autopsie
Open Source in großen Unternehmen: Einsatz- und Migrationsmöglichkeiten
Grafische Netzwerkstatistiken mit Cacti
Das Voyager-Projekt
Produktive Programmentwicklung mit Open Source
Thin Clients mit x2go
Sichere Fernwartung mit Linux strongSwan

Preferably somebody from the Munich community, or somebody who wants to
help at the booth anyway (for that please register at
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsDeSystems2007 ) should apply.

cheers,

Michael

--