Re: Upcoming exhibitions this year

From: Franz Pletz <fpletz_at_franz-pletz.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 14:02:47 +0200

On Tue, Aug 28, 2007 at 01:22:55PM +0200, Wolfgang Lonien wrote:
> Martin Schulze wrote:
> > Oct 23-26 Systems Munich Germany
>
> I would volunteer to run a booth there. However, I've never been to
> Systems before, so I don't know whom to contact and all. Also, being no
> DD, I don't have all the things necessary, like posters, transparents,
> Tees, and so on. Maybe someone would offer help?

Like every year, Michael Banck is organising the booth at Systems. You
can look at our page in the Debian wiki at

    http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsDeSystems2007

for more information and add yourself to the staff. You should also
subscribe to the area-muc mailing list over at teams.debian.net and/or
come to #debian-muc on IRC if you want to get involved in our local
group.

Cheers,
    Franz

--