Italian Debian Community Conference 2007 - 15th/16th September, San Donà di Piave (VE - Italy)

From: Luca Bruno <luca.br_at_uno.it>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 20:11:21 +0200

Hi folks,

I'm glad to announce the 3rd edition of the usual Italian Debian
Community Conference (DCC-IT 2007)[1].

This year the event is going to take place on 15th and 16th September
in San Donà di Piave (Venice - Italy)[2], once again as part of the End
Summer Camp[3].

The conference is meant to give a common place for the Italian
community to discuss ideas and share knowledge, where users,
translators and developers can meet and directly interact.
This is also going to be a good occasion for a GPG keysigning party[4]

There are already some talks (in Italian, of course) planned, but new
speakers are always welcome. Although this is mainly a nation-wide
event, we would be happy to meet Debian people from abroad (even if
just to have fun together :)

More information are available in English on our wiki[5].

For any kind of questions, feel free to mail the italiandebconf mailing
list[6] or me directly.

Regards, Luca

[1] http://italiandebconf.debianizzati.org/
[2] http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=eu_map&q=San+Don%C3%A0+di+Piave
[3] http://www.sm4x.org/wiki/index.php?title=End_Summer_Camp
[4] http://italiandebconf.debianizzati.org/index.php/GPGSign
[5] http://italiandebconf.debianizzati.org/index.php/English_Info
[6] italiandebconf_at_lists.debianizzati.org

--
 .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **  | Luca Bruno
: :'  :   The Universal O.S.    | luca.br(AT)uno.it