[RKI-Spam-Verdacht]Debian-Science at LSM

From: Andreas Tille <tillea_at_rki.de>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 09:09:39 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I just want to make some advertising for the Libre Software Meeting
in Amiens from 10. to 14. July.

     http://www.rmll.info/?lang=en

I'll be there from 9.th July evening to 15. July morning (and will
be accompanied by my wife). I hope to meet some Debian people there
especially if they are interested in Science. I noticed that in
the morning of the day when I have two talks (general CDD and specific
one about Debian-Science) there are a bunch of GIS related talks.

     http://www.rmll.info/rubrique8.html?lang=en

    see "Geomatics - Thursday 12/07 - 09:00"

I'll try to talk with them about Debian-GIS.
[I kept pkg-grass-general_at_lists.alioth.debian.org in CC because this
  seems to be the only GIS-related mailinglist in Debian - which
  should be changed IMHO.]

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--