Re: FrOSCon 2007, 25th-26th August, St.Augustin, Germany

From: RalfGesellensetter <rgx_at_gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 17:43:42 +0200

Am Freitag 15 Juni 2007 23:57 schrieb Martin Zobel-Helas:
> 1) Who would be willing to help organizing a booth?
> 2) Who would be willing to give talks in our DevRoom?
>
> If there aren't enough contributors by June 30th, i will cancel our
> presence at FrOSCon, which would be a real pity.

Dear list,

at LinuxTag, Berlin, I was invited to give a talk on Debian-Edu on
FrOSCon. Also, the Debian-Edu/Skolelinux booth from Berlin got an
invitation. If it comes to lack of manpower, I could imagine that there
is an option of synergy ;)

Volunteers are invited to register on the German Debian-Edu wiki page:
http://wiki.skolelinux.de/FrOSCon2007

Kind regards
Ralf