Flyer for Debian related talks at LinuxTag

From: Alexander Schmehl <tolimar_at_debian.org>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 23:07:10 +0200

Hi!

I took the liberty to create a flyer with Debian related talks at
LinuxTag (IIRC they were quite usefull 2004 and later, when we had the).
Perhaps someone can print some (on A5) and bring them to LinuxTag?

http://people.debian.org/~tolimar/tmp/talk-flyer.odt
http://people.debian.org/~tolimar/tmp/talk-flyer.pdf

BTW: Anyone knows how to set an "anchor" on wiki.debian.org? I would
like to link to talks section of the wikipage, but
http://wiki.debian.org/LinuxTag2007#head-3c2c813dcdb7cf25702a6f6bcd6f269a872377a5
is a bit long for a printed document ;)

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander