LSM 2007: Speakers sought

From: Martin Schulze <joey_at_infodrom.org>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 07:21:47 +0200

Anybody interested in attending RMLL/LSM and/or giving a talk there?

----- Forwarded message from Sebastien Blondeel <blondeel_at_clipper.ens.fr> -----

> Hi,
>
> I am in charge of the _Documentation_ track for RMLL (LSM, Libre
> Software Meeting) 2008, an international free software conference that
> started in 2000:
> http://www.rmll.info/rubrique3.html?lang=en
>
> Date: July 10-14
> Place: Amiens, France (1h of Paris by train)
>
> Report from last year:
> http://quatramaran.ens.fr/~blondeel/rmll/2006/
>
> If you have any idea of a speaker or talk for that, please suggest me.
> We will probably have a budget for expenses but it is bound to be
> limited (this is a free entrance conference, not a professional one; it
> mainly runs on subsidies).
>
> Regards,

Hi,

First of all I apologize for the confusion: I meant the RMLL of this
year, 2007.

Unless I missed it I got no reply to the above mail. Nobody volunteers
to give a talk about PG, PGDP or related matters?

We will have to decide on a final programme soon.

Regards,

----- End forwarded message -----

--
WARNING: Do not execute!  This call violates patent DE10108564.
http://www.elug.de/projekte/patent-party/patente/DE10108564