Linuxtag Booth

From: Alexander Wirt <formorer_at_debian.org>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 16:40:37 +0200

Hi folks,

we created a wikipage for the organisation of the Linuxtag Booth:

http://wiki.debian.org/LinuxTag2007

If you want to participate please enter your name into the Booth Members
table.

As things are currently I won't be able to attend at the first day. But I
will try to get the booth more or less ready on the evening before so that
you can start working. Unfortunatly this will also mean "no merchandising" on
the first day, as I have some problems to give all the stuff I ordered to
another person without checking first. But maybe it is possible to get the
stuff to the booth the evening before and to hand over some stuff to another
person.

So are there any volounteers that would help us to prepare the booth with us
and to be at the booth in the next morning and supervise it for the day?

Alex