Re: Paperback Cover

From: Jens Möller <jm_at_linux-fuer-alle.de>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 22:00:22 +0200

Hi Ulrich,

I'll take a look at the svg image you pointed to. Why not improve the
resoltution? I already have two "old" template images from LinuxTag
2001 and 2002 both in a resolution that seems to be high enoungh.

Concerning the cutting marks you added in the PDF file: I made them on
my own in 2001. The image itself usually is a little bit larger than
the one to be cut out, I guess. Otherwise you could get white frames or
stripes at the border of the paperback.

For that reason I would like to ask joey (?) for response from the
printing company. How do those want to have the image prepared?

Tanks,

Jens