Re: Last chance for the debian day on Linuxtag 2007

From: Sven Luther <luther_at_debian.org>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 11:12:34 +0200

On Fri, May 04, 2007 at 10:31:07AM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
> On Fri, May 04, 2007 at 10:22:50AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > >
> > > Since you do not seem to be able to present yourself in public (Hint:
> > > This is a public mailinglist) without ranting against Debian, I am
> > > very much in favor of you not submitting talks.
> >
> > Please look at the video of my talk at FOSDEM, and then i expect an
> > apology for this diffamation.
>
> I am not talking about the talk you gave, I am talking about the way
> you present yourself since you were temporarily suspended. For
> example, Debian should expect your apology for stating that you were
> expulsed, which you weren't.

Yeah, right, i should expect the apology of the debian project for how i
have been handled since over a year, more probably.

> Given your current behavior on the lists, I seriously doubt that you

My current behaviour on the lists ? Which behaviour ? Do you have
something real to mention, or is this just more diffamation and false
accusation ?

> would currently be able to give an unbiased talk, and do therefore
> support your thoughts not to submit one.

I have proven at FOSDEM that i can do this, so, i expect apologize from
you for this diffamation.

Hurt,

Sven Luther