Re: CD/DVD for Linuxtag? Linux Magazin spezial?

From: Ulrich Hansen <uhansen_at_mainz-online.de>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 22:58:46 +0200

Frans, thank you very much. I think I got it now. I have updated the
website and will change the labels in the next hour.

The new description

---
"Gnome is the default desktop environment of Debian. It is contained
on the first CD of the set above. There are two additional CDs: You
will need them, if you want to make KDE or the lightweight Xfce your
default desktop environment; they take care of all the necessary
modifications."
---
Please don't bother to correct me, if there's a mistake in that again.
Thanks for your time.
kind regards
Uli