Re: CD/DVD for Linuxtag? Linux Magazin spezial?

From: Jens Möller <jm_at_linux-fuer-alle.de>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 21:50:50 +0200

Hi,

Am Mon, 30 Apr 2007 17:29:03 +0200
schrieb Martin Schulze <joey_at_infodrom.org>:

> Got any cool ideas yet?

Yes, I have:

1. A "supertux" scene with Tux "winning" some swirls while jumping
   against boxes covered with the company logos of the sponsors.
   I would say the level of the game should be "4.0" and we could
   include other information as "game status" at the bottom.

2. A label of a beer bottle containing information about a special
   draft called "debian etch". Ingredients could be 18733 open
   source software packages and some other stuff brewed by some
   friendly maintainers...

The first idea will be much easier to create, I think. The second one
has to be more realistic what makes it difficult.

BTW. What's the deadline? What size will the paperback have?

CU,

Jens