Re: CD/DVD for Linuxtag? Linux Magazin spezial?

From: Andreas Tille <tillea_at_rki.de>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 10:53:42 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007, Marko Jung|LinuxTag wrote:

> Yes, please submit your proposals for the Debian Day(s) now!
> https://www.linuxtag.org/vcc/
> Please use category 'Debian Day'.

Hmm, that's the official call for papers page and I've thought that
this is closed since a long time. Does this mean it is not closed
for those inofficial talks in Debian-Day or things like thatß Is
there a list of proposed talks for Debian-Day to avoid covering the
same topic twice?

> Alexander Wirt and I already reserved Friday, June 1st, for the Debian
> specific talks, but if there are more submissions than last year we can also
> have a Debian track on Thursday or Saturday.

I'll be there from Wednesday to Friday evening (most probably) and
will have a Debian related talk on Wednesday:
  http://www.linuxtag.org/2007/de/conf/events/vp-speakers/vortragsdetails.html?talkid=24
(in case this is interesting here - IMHO we should list Debian related
talks in the official program at a certain place. I have also seem
a talk of Mr. FAI and two talks of tbm.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--