Re: Linuxtag 2007

From: Elimar Riesebieter <riesebie_at_lxtec.de>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 14:44:04 +0200

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 the mental interface of
Alexander Wirt told:

> Hi folks,
>
> as most of you know the next Linuxtag takes place on 30th May to 2nd June
> this year. The debian involvement is currently very very low. I organized the
> booth last year (more or less alone), but I don't think if I will be able to
> do this alone this year, in fact I'm not even sure if I will participate all
> the time. So I need help, or better, someone who is willing to take over
> the organisation. I'm willing to help with some stuff, contacts and so on.
>
> The Linuxtag stuff also offered us a full day offical offical debian track in
> a much bigger room as last year (a chair for everyone :)), but for that we
> need speakers. If anybody wants to take part in this track please register at
> the conference center [1] as soon as possible!
>
> So if you want the debian boot to success don't wait until somebody else
> steps in, just get in touch with me.

I cannot take over complete organisation, but can help on stuff
which can be done by email.
As well I can help on some booth shifts as I probably stay for 2
days (1st and 2nd of June) in Berlin.

Elimar

--
  Experience is something you don't get until
  just after you need it!