recording the debian-sessions at fosdem and dc7-videoteam meeting there

From: Holger Levsen <debian_at_layer-acht.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 18:19:31 +0100

Hi,

during FOSDEM we plan to record the sessions in the debian developers room
with a very simple setup: dv-cam plus tripod, recording to dv-tapes. I have
seven empty tapes with me, and Herman Robak will bring his camera and tripod.
As usual, we will be very happy about volunteers operating the camera, so
that we can relax and "run around" and to give you an opportunity to learn
how to operate cameras, so that you can support the debconf-video team in
future :-)

Also we plan to have a meeting for the debconf7-videoteam on Sunday during the
lunch break. We plan to meet at 12oo at the debian booth and then have lunch
together to discuss our plans.

(For those not coming to FOSDEM, we're using the
debconf-video_at_lists.debconf.org mailinglist for general preperation and hang
out on #debconf-video on irc.oftc.net. We'll also use the debconf
request-tracker and will use pentabarf to schedule the video team shifts at
debconf7.)

regards,
        Holger