LinuxTag 2007: booth and debian day(s)

From: Marko Jung|LinuxTag <mjung_at_linuxtag.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 16:13:16 +0100

Hi,

just to inform you, that the CfPro for this year's LinuxTag has startet
recently.

Beneath a participation at the exhibtion, I hope that we can organize
together a Debian centric workshop track (Debian Day). Therefore we have
already added a new Paper Category 'Debian Day' to LinuxTag's Virtual
Conference Center. You can find details for submitting workshops
attached to this mail.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers,
Marko