Debian @ Skycon, Limerick, Ireland, 16-18 Feb 2007

From: martin f krafft <madduck_at_debian.org>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 21:35:59 +0100

Dear EuroDebianers,

I've been asked whether Debian wants a booth at Skycon[0] (see also
[1]). Trouble is that I am giving a talk and wrapping up my
apartment on that weekend to return to Zurich after 5 weeks of
Ireland. Thus, I cannot take responsibility.

Is there someone here who would like to man a Debian booth during
the conference?

Please reply as soon as possible.

0. http://skycon.skynet.ie/
1. http://blog.madduck.net/geek/2007.01.06_skycon

Cheers,

 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck_at_debian.org>

NP: Opeth / Blackwater Park