Re: {Spam?} back to real sex

From: Updates at Gone Country Graphics <updates_at_countrycraftsites.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 10:59:19 -0500

Hello! This is an AUTO REPLY MESSAGE

Your website maintenance request has been received.

If you are requesting a new page added we try to get to that within 5 BUSINESS days. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS A FREE service and sometimes you will need to wait a bit over that depending on the demands on my time.

Please be aware that any other updates will take longer to complete ( expect at least 20 BUSINESS days for most requests and if something LARGE or COMPLICATED is being requested such as new graphics, option files or products added for you ) that timeframe will vary depending on your request and will be billed at $15.00 an hour.

Blessings,
Donna
www.gonecountrygraphics.com
www.gonecountrycrafters.com