On behalf of Maria

From: Clayton <ClaytonAHStinson_at_fikr.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 14:48:36 -0500

Our university registrars office has been contacting people that we feel will qualify for our EEPD (Employment Experience Program Degree). We have several educational counselors standing by to assist you in obtaining this EEPD degree which is solely based on your work experience and previous studies.

When you have time, give our office a call at:
1-773-509-4920

Our registrars office is open 24 hours a day, so feel free to call anytime.

Barbara Stinson
Educational Counselor
Martyrius Educational Services