CCC Congress in Berlin (search a place to sleep)

From: Mario Iseli <mario_at_marioiseli.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 18:48:48 +0200

Hi,

today I talked on IRC to some DDs about a Debian related booth at CCC
Congress in Berlin. I plan to go there and help, I'll fly on 26th of
December and fly back on 31st, there's only one problem now: Where
should I sleep? Is there a someone with an appartement where I could
sleep? Sorry to be so direct, it's not meant unpolite. My budget for
sleeping etc. is 150 Euros, so if someone would accept me in his home, I
would also give this person some money. Or does someone have an idea
where to sleep for a low price, maybe there will also be an
Indoor-Camping as it is usual at the "LinuxTag"? Thank you for your
help.

--
  .''`.     Mario Iseli <admin_at_marioiseli.com>
 : :'  :    proud user of Debian unstable