Re: Date conflict with BSP Vienna [was: Tiroler Linuxtag]

From: Axel Beckert <abe@deuxchevaux.org>
Date: Mon Aug 21 2006 - 20:03:46 CEST

Hi!

On Mon, Aug 21, 2006 at 07:51:53PM +0200, Martin Wuertele wrote:
> > I just want to drop a note that I will take part at
> >
> > http://wiki.tirolerlinuxtag.at/
> >
> > with a Debian-Med talk (because it is situated at university for
> > health sciences, medical informatics and technology).
>
> Looks like most of the Austrian people involved in Debian will prefere
> to attend the BSP in Vienna [1] which takes place the same weekend.
>
> [...]
>
> [1] http://wiki.debian.org/BSP2006Vienna

There's also a small inofficial BSP at Zurich[2] as well as Come 2
Linux[3] at Essen.

[2] http://wiki.debian.org/BSP/ch/Marathon
[3] http://www.come2linux.org/

Hmmm, would it make sense to at leaste note Andreas' presence at the
Tiroler Linuxtag at http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsDe?

                Regards, Axel

--
Axel Beckert - abe@deuxchevaux.org - http://abe.home.pages.de/