(fwd) Call for Papers: Open Source projects [hse@heise.de]

From: Alexander Schmehl <tolimar@debian.org>
Date: Sat Aug 12 2006 - 13:02:41 CEST

Hi!

Interesting CfP, if you are interested please get contact either me or
aba.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

----- Forwarded message from Heinrich Seeger <hse@heise.de> -----

From: Heinrich Seeger <hse@heise.de>
Subject: Call for Papers: Open Source projects
To: 'Heinrich Seeger' <hse@heise.de>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 12:36:23 +0200

Dear maintainers of business-relevant Open Source projects,

Open Source Meets Business, the congress for IT decision makers, is
approaching it's second run, scheduled for 24. - 26. January, 2007, in
Nuremberg, Germany. One day of the three day event will be dedicated to Open
Source projects.

We invite all maintainers of Open Source projects with relevance for
business applications to participate in our call for papers.

Please find all details in the enclosed pdf document.

Deadline: 31. August, 2006.

We are looking forward to receiving your papers.

Kind regards,

Heinrich Seeger
Editor-in-chief Heise Enterprise
Heise Zeitschriften Verlag GmbH & Co. KG
Helstorfer Straße 7
30625 Hannover
Germany

Tel. +49-5 11-53 52-6 27