Re: Linux-Info-Tag Dresden 2006

From: Erik Schanze <schanzi_@gmx.de>
Date: Wed Jul 26 2006 - 21:08:00 CEST

Hi,

Alexander Schmehl Alexander Schmehl <tolimar@debian.org>:
> * Meike Reichle <meike@alphascorpii.net> [060724 22:24]:
> > > Last year there was an Debian booth operated by tolimar,
> > > alphascorpii and others. My debianforum.de booth was next to the
> > > Debian booth and it would nice if the same could happen in 2006.
> > > :-)
> >
> > I'd again be available for booth duty and maybe also a talk.
> >
> > Any others?
>
> Sure!

And I would act as the local organizer again, ok?
If you'd like to send some materials or equipment via snail mail before,
I will give you my address and bring it along then.

Talks are greatly appreciated, the CfP is out now.

I look forward to see you all in Dresden.

Kindly regards,

Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-E-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Limit: 100 kB *