Linux-Info-Tag Dresden 2006

From: Sebastian Feltel <sebastian@feltel.de>
Date: Mon Jul 24 2006 - 18:57:44 CEST

Hi,
I just noticed that the registration period for an booth at the
Linux-Info-Tag Dresden 2006 [1] just opened. The LIT is an one-day event
mainly aimed at linux beginners. The 2005 LIT counted about 1000 visitors.

This years LIT is on the 8th of October 2006 at the Technical University
Dresden.

Last year there was an Debian booth operated by tolimar, alphascorpii
and others. My debianforum.de booth was next to the Debian booth and it
would nice if the same could happen in 2006. :-)

Bye
Sebastian

[1] http://linux-info-tag.de/

--
debianforum.de - die deutschsprachige Supportwebseite rund
um das Debian-Projekt          <http://www.debianforum.de>