Re: Debian at Wizards of OS?

From: Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org>
Date: Mon Jul 10 2006 - 19:23:57 CEST

Moin!

Nico Golde wrote:
> The Wizards of Open Source congress will take please this
> year too in Berlin.
> 14.-16. September 2006
> in the Columbia Hall
>
> The WOS is an international conference mainly about free and open
> source software, free media, free hardware and about the
> free and open source movement in general.
>
> Last time Alex Schmehl and me took care of a small booth there.
> What about Debians participation this time? Any plans for
> it? Alex will you organize the booth again?

I wonder if a booth is the right means of presentation at this event
at all? I read that it's more a conference than an exhibition.

A booth would also require us to prepare it properly, and staff it for
three days. Is this effort worth it? (Just a question to which I
don't know the answwer.)

In the beginning was the word, and the word was content-type: text/plain