TISR Issue # 12

From: TSCF Secretary-General <secretary@socialcapital-foundation.org>
Date: Sat Jul 01 2006 - 12:09:54 CEST

Dear readers, colleagues, and partners from various institutions,

This is to inform you that the 12th issue of The International Scope Review has been published on Saturday 06-10-2006, 23:43 GMT. We as a Review have 8 years of existence now.

The new editorial, "Referring Governments to the Community: Henry David Thoreau Revisisted" is at http://www.socialcapital-foundation.org/journal/volume%202005/issue%2012/issue12_edito.htm

We are also looking for new Editorial Board members!

Best wishes,

Jessika L. Folkerts
Secretary-General

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Social Capital Foundation
Head Office:
B.P. 30
B-1310 La Hulpe
Tel: + 32-2-653.73.40
Fax: + 32-2-654.10.86
Website: http://www.socialcapital-foundation.org

This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above. Any use of the information contained herein (including, but not limited to, total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form) by persons other than the designated is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer.

This email is sent to subscribers and targeted recipients who are likely to be interested in our projects. This email is legal, notably with respect to the Belgian Law of 11 March 2003. TSCF is a non-profit organisation and does not do commercial marketing. TSCF has no opt-in obligation. Any interception, destruction, filtering of this email through automatic systems, its labeling as "spam", any “blacklisting" or other forms of discrimination regarding our communication, are therefore unlawful and likely to be sued. Recipients can be excluded from our list any time by simply sending a blank email to the address listmoderator@socialcapital-foundation.org and writing the exact words "please remove this address” in the subject line.