Debian Community Conference IT 2006 - San Donà di Piave (VE - Italy), September, 16th/17th

From: Marco Bertorello <marco@bertorello.ns0.it>
Date: Fri Jun 16 2006 - 11:25:12 CEST

Hi folk,

I'm happy to announce that the italian debian community has planned his
first conference in San Donà di Piave (Venice - Italy), for 16th and
17th September as part of End Summer Camp [1]

This conference isn't a "developer's conference" nor a "user's
conference".
This is a "community's conference" that call users, developers,
translators and all those who love debian to meet.

Some english info are avaible here[2].

There are already some talks, but we are looking for others (italian, of
course) speakers.

For any kind of questions, please CC me.

Regards,

[1] http://www.sm4x.org/wiki/index.php?title=End_Summer_Camp
[2] http://italiandebconf.debianizzati.org/index.php/English_Info

P.S. sorry for my english ;-)