Re: Debian at SANE

From: J.A. Bezemer <j.a.bezemer@opensourcepartners.nl>
Date: Thu Apr 13 2006 - 16:24:48 CEST

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I read on the SANE website (www.sane.nl) that Debian has a presence on
> the Free Software Bazaar,

Ah, well, interesting... I filled in the appropriate form some time ago,
but didn't receive any official "you have a booth"-confirmation since.

> but I haven't heard anything about it on these
> lists or on www.debian.org/events . Who's organizing this, is any help
> needed? I might be at the event so I'm interested in helping out here.
>
> http://www.sane.nl/sane2006/bazaar.html

I was/am planning to check up on things early next week and send out an
invitation aka call for help. So indeed, your help would be highly
appreciated, as well as any equipment you can bring.

Regards,

  Anne Bezemer